Celebrate the diva within you this holiday season! Here is the Reddsmitty 2011 Holiday Glamour Gift Guide with 7 of my favorite things. Share these fabulous finds with your friends or simply splurge on yourself to ensure looking lovely all year long!
2) Victoria’s Secret “Bombshell” Bra. Nothing on Earth lifts and supports like this miracle. The added curves are a bonus. $49.50-$59.50
3) The most comfortable thong in the universe is the Hanky Panky lace thong. Both original and low-rise styles rock. No bulges or panty-lines! Available at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and online in 47 colors for $18 each.
4) bareMinerals Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals in Princess. I’m a proud lip gloss addict and this is my go-to gloss. Many great shades but hands-down Princess is my favorite. $18 at Ulta.
5) Molton Brown Body Wash in Heavenly Gingerlily will add luxury to your shower and bath. Available at Saks, Nordstrom, and online for $28.
6) My new favorite ring is on sale for the holidays! The Luna Ring from Lia Sophia is bursting with urban chic and bling. Available for a limited time for $44 (regular price is $84).
7) No holiday wish list would be complete without a hot pair of heels. My pick for this season is the Jasper mary jane platform pump by Vince Camuto in black and fuschia suede. $118.95 at Nordstrom.
This concludes my 2011 Favorite Things Glamour Gift Guide. What would you add to this list? Happy Shopping!